Ali is Mohammed’s brother. He was born on August the 1st 2015 in turkish refugee camp where he lived with the whole family. Turkish doctors who examined him and the pediatrician who follows us on every trip diagnosed him with Hydrocephalus with impaired neurological function and psychomotor due to vitamin B12 deficiency and some months no longer able to stand sit.
It must be subjected to an atrial or ventricular-peritoneal shunt, neurosurgical intervention not possible in Turkey due to his refugee status.
News of a few days ago that a very important and well-known Italian pediatric hospital will take over the operation and the hospital stay for the mother and the child, and that a large Italian non-profit organization will take care of the other four children who cannot be left in the settlement and of reunification practices with Mohammed and his father.
Today we launch a fund raising to bring Ali, his mother and brothers in Italy. Today we launch the Lottery for life
Partecipating is very simple and we’re going to explain in three steps
1) Made a bank transfer or paypal of 20 € or multiples (€ 40, € 60, 80 €, 100 €, etc etc)
2) please send copy of the bank transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) you will receive in a few hours a voucher with your name and a code which proves the donation in our favor.
This Voucher, which could be a wonderful gift for Christmas coming soon, you will be able to print, cut out and give to: parents, friends, brothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives, husbands, neighbors, lovers, dogs and cats. The person who will receive it will be pulled out to win one of 3 prizes available. If, however, you have already thought of all but all gifts for Christmas, do it to you a gift and keep it until the final draw … and remember that if for example you transfer 100 € you will get 5 vouchers … I MEAN MORE AID ALI AND HIS FAMILY AND THE MORE YOU HAVE CHANCES TO WIN.
We kindly ask you to use this account
SUPPORT SYRIAN CHILDREN PER MOHAMMED
Banca CREDITO VALTELLINESE
Codice IBAN IT38N0521651680000000090835
BIC / SWIFT BPCVIT2S
BUT WHAT DO I WIN?
The prizes are 3:
1) first prize: a book, in single copy and autographed photos of Andrea Palmucci taken in syrian refugee camps in Jordan and Turkey.
2) 2nd Prize: 3 photos (30 x 40) in high-quality paper from the book by Andrea Palmucci.
3) third prize: 1 photo (30 x 40) in high quality paper from the book by Andrea Palmucci.
If you want to find out who is the author of the photos and the person always present in all our missions, have a look at his FB page Andrea Palmucci or his Instagram account andreapalmucciphotographer.
AND WHEN YOU WIN THE PRIZES?
It’s the January 6, 2017 that live on Facebook the Befana will let you find the 3 prizes.